(1) Vimicro 301P+ Micro MI360 sensor
(2) lens: Sony high resolute glass lens;
(3) pixel: 480k pixel; Image solution: 800*600
(4) auto/ manual mode; Exposure control: Auto detect / manual; Snapshot picture capture;
(5) Transmission ratio: 30fps/s
(6) Video digital mode: 8/16bit true color
(7) Signal ratio: Above 48dB
(8) Minimum luminous: 2.5Lux@f1.4, 0.5Lux@f1.4;
(9) Work temperature: 0 - 40 degree
(10) Port: USB interface, plug-and-play, no capture card required.
(11) Sensor: 1/3' CMOS color image sensor, Super-CCD lighting effect
(12) Scanned mode: Line by line scan/line after another line scanning
(13) Video processing: Auto lighting control/auto compensated control/auto white balance/Gamma adjustment, fast distracted engine;
(14) Fast distracted engine: 2 to 8 times distracted ratio; High-speed software release with MMX tech Support dynamic and static pic. Snapping.